Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Computer need in Ethiopia

I've had several people ask us if there are any practical items that are needed right now for Eyes That See. We will give a list in the coming days of items that are needed and of the cost of parts of the program for people who want to donate this way, but I want to put this item out there right away. Like most organizations, we are in need of computers.  I have a great friend who has donated a desktop for Eyes That See, and now we are need of a few laptops.  Laptops get to Ethiopia easily and are needed for all the legal work of the projects.  We need one laptop yet for Project 1 and will need two more when the next projects begin.  If you have a laptop around that you would like to donate, please let me know.  We would love to partner with you and put it to good use!  You can email me at matt@eyesthatsee.org

No comments:

Post a Comment