Friday, February 4, 2011

Today is the day....

Today is the day!

Thank you so much to the many of you who donated items for the women graduating! I'm excited to give them their encouragement bags filled with goodies. They have one month left until graduation day and I hope this is the encouragement they need to continue on their new paths. I will make sure to let each of them know how so many people in the United States are praying for them specifically.

I plan on updating the blog while on my trip. So please check back for updates.

Thank you for your prayers for Christy and me on this trip. Please continue to pray for:
  • Our health and safety during the flights and time in country
  • Our families hanging out without us back home (that's 2 dads and 8 kids)
  • God's favor upon us
  • Our eyes to "see" what God wants them to "see"
  • His will to be done
This is the note that will be in each of the women's gift bags. It says:
Congratulations. We are so happy to have you be a part of the first graduating class. Our prayer for you is that God blesses your life and you feel His love always. Jesus loves You.

No comments:

Post a Comment