This year Eyes That See will be celebrating “The Month of Change” from April 1-30th. During this month we will be collecting change at various places throughout the country, while sending daily emails about participants and those who benefit from money that is raised. All of the change collected during the month will help fund the projects within Ethiopia.
Currently, we are looking for people who would like to be a change drop-off sites. Maybe you are an individual, a business, organization or church. If you would like to be a change drop off site, the process is very easy. Your site could be at your desk, your kitchen or your favorite coffee shop. Here’s what it looks like.
- Make or find your container. It can be as simple as a cookie jar or coffee mug or as elaborate as the old school Valentine’s boxes we made in elementary school.
- Send us your email address, the site where you are collecting change, and a photo of you with the your “Month of Change” container.
- Print off a copy of the “Month of Change” flyer that we will send you and have it available to explain what we are doing.
- On the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 30th email us how much change you have collected so far. No dollar bills. Only change counts! We will not post individual totals, but we will celebrate what comes in as a whole each week.
- Make the daily emails available to anyone who is interested and enjoy being a part of changing people’s lives with your pocket change!
We would like to have our entire list of change drop-off sites posted by March 20th, so please let us know if you are participating. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.