Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Graduation Gifts!

Christy and I will be leaving for Ethiopia in just over 2 weeks. One of the things I am most excited to do while over there is meet the 11 women who are going through the hair salon school. As you know, they are set to graduate in March. We would like to give them a little early graduation present. I thought maybe you would like to be a part of it as well. So I am putting a list together of items we would like to give to each of the girls. We will put these all together in a small cosmetic bag and give it to them while we are there!!

If you are interested in helping out, please send items to any of the following:

Eyes That See
2705 Murray Hill Pike
Louisville, KY 40242

Valleybrook Church (items can be dropped off at front desk or lobby of church (M-Th)
412 S Barstow Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701

Arise For Children (items can be dropped off at this location ( M-Th)
11408 Shelbyville Rd
Louisville, KY 40243

Donations need to be received February 1st.
  • travel size lotions
  • hair accessories
  • small cosmetic bag to put these items in
  • nail clippers
  • nail file
  • chapstick or lip gloss
  • piece of jewelry
  • little notebook and pen
  • picture frame for graduation picture
Thank you so much for your support!! I have to say I LOVE how so many of you are getting your friends involved. It's so fun when I get messages from people I've never met saying a friend of theirs told them about Eyes That See!! You guys are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment