Friday, June 3, 2011

Roman

I was so excited to look through each of the pictures of our next group of women. I am so thankful that I had the privilege of spending time with each of the women in our last group. I can't wait until I can have that same opportunity with these women.



This is 22 year old Roman. She is one of the women in our second group of The Kezhiah Project. She is unmarried and without children so this is a very critical time in her life. Now is the time for Roman to make a huge decision about her future.

Because of Eyes That See, she will have the opportunity to receive a trade/skill and finish up her education. She has currently only completed the elementary level. Not only is her life changed and she is now able to provide for herself, but she also gets to feel the love of her Father God through it all.

Thank you so much for your continued support of Eyes That See. We will be hearing from the team that is currently there very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment