|The whole crew.|
9. Matt and Bill's trip to eat camel and nearly kill goats.
8. Watching the after school students feel uncomfortable in their new shoes. (My kids would always wear flip flops too.)
7. Yonathan wearing his mother's ring as a memory of her.
6. The Denver cafe donuts.
5. Wonde, our driver, setting prices for everything.
4. Hearing about Libya while in Ethiopia.
3. Watching some of the women relax on the lawn at the project site. I nearly cried wondering when the last time they just relaxed and reclined was.
2. Watching my friend's hearts open even wider to one another (both my friends for the US and from Ethiopia.)
1. Being reminded of why Eyes That See exists. There are still more women and children in desperate need of hope. I guess our work isn't done.
I will be telling stories here and asking the guys to share from their eyes as well. Thanks for all the support!