Monday, March 21, 2011

Another update from Matt....

"Today we had a great amount of time working on the compound. We couldn't keep from working a little with our hands. Even Andy and I worked a little! We poured a giant concrete slab where there once was mud and had a bunch of lights hung. It makes learning a lot easier when there is light.

In the afternoon we spent time with the students in the after school program. It was incredible to see how much they have grown in the past few months. I was even able to speak with some of them in English, which was incredibly humbling since I don't know Amharic yet.
The team I have with me is a gift as well. They are an incredible group of guys. Thank you for all of the prayers and support. I will try to better about updating you over the next few days. See you soon friends.
Matt"


No comments:

Post a Comment