Monday, August 1, 2011

Through Netsanet's Eyes.....

The following words are from my good friend and also Eyes That See Project Manager of The Keziah Program in Ethiopia. Netsanet is a wonderful assist to our Eyes That See team. Her heart is amazing. I asked her to share about why she is passionate about Eyes That See....


The main reason i want to join eyes that see is because its mission is based on the bible and it is Christ centered. Growing up as an orphan myself, I always imagined myself being one of these women on the street or one of the orphans abandoned. But God helped me and now can see what my sisters are going through and it's my turn to be there for them. I would like to see those women under such situations to know Christ and become self sufficient. This is what i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment